Box for Kreissieger, Gausieger and Reichsieger

Thanks Received
Hi all,

Just a coupe of questions about this topic, boxes for the awards?

The Reichsberufswettkampf badges were given in Boxes, right? Does anyone here have one? or at least pictures of it.

How much costs one of those boxes?

Thanks in avdance

Regards

Antonio

hi antonio
all the awards came in differant boxes the kreissieger came in a red cardboard box, and the gausieger in a blue cardboard box.
the reichssieger where the only ones that where awarded in a proper case.

the boxes are very hard to find as they are just cardboard and most have not survived the yrs,
heres some pics ,the kreiss pic is not mine but a good example

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks for the info and the pictures.

Amazing. This is what I was looking for.

Regards

Antonio

ewan, should have made it more clear thats not mine im afraid, have been discussing it with the seller but he wants too much for it, close up there a bit of damage to the diamond and quite a bit of cracking on the cream enamel so i think its worth less thatn what he thinks lol

ewan, should have made it more clear thats not mine im afraid, have been discussing it with the seller but he wants too much for it, close up there a bit of damage to the diamond and quite a bit of cracking on the cream enamel so i think its worth less thatn what he thinks lol

dam it :frusty: damage alsways + discount mate or us brits are just tight :w00t::biggrin1:

doesnt really matter ither mate as yours on the stand is even nicer looking :001_tt1:

Hi Stu,

How many boxes do you have?

For when another picture of your entire collection?:001_smile::001_smile:

Regards

Antonio

am waiting another 2 items will do an updated pic then, cased versions of these badges are hard to find and when they do turn up they are expensive, i have three cased gausieger's one 1938 and 2 1939, dont have a cased kreissieger have seen a few for sale but have always been too expensive, and i would have bought the reich shown in this thread but i dont think the badge is original to the case as most cased reichssiegers you see are in mintish condition
stu

Hi Stuart,

what is the price range for a box for a KReissieger?

Regards

Antonio

hi antonio

you will be very lucky to find a box on its own ive been looking for ages lol, have only been offered 2 cased ones in the time ive been collecting them

stu

am waiting another 2 items will do an updated pic then, cased versions of these badges are hard to find and when they do turn up they are expensive, i have three cased gausieger's one 1938 and 2 1939, dont have a cased kreissieger have seen a few for sale but have always been too expensive, and i would have bought the reich shown in this thread but i dont think the badge is original to the case as most cased reichssiegers you see are in mintish condition
stu

Looking forward to seeing your update Stu :001_smile:

Nick

Back