Cased Kreissieger

Thanks Received
1939 Hitler Youth Kreissieger Gustav Brehmer
Hi everyone,

Went to my dealer today and picked up the next piece for my collection.

Regards, Wim :001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I am not an expert on badges , howeber ; yours does look good . Rare to find with its case .

thats just weird wim, i picked up a cased kreissieger today too, will show pics later.

as joe said rare to find in the case and now 2 in one day lol.

this one was on winklers site about 2 months ago i remember it because of the funny bit of solder by the catch running across the badge is that where you got it ???

thats just weird wim, i picked up a cased kreissieger today too, will show pics later.

as joe said rare to find in the case and now 2 in one day lol.

this one was on winklers site about 2 months ago i remember it because of the funny bit of solder by the catch running across the badge is that where you got it ???

Have it from a mate but I would not be suprised if it orginated from Winkler (both know each other) :001_rolleyes:

Regards, Wim

makes sense lol, just out of curiosity now you have the badge in hand , what is the mark by the catch is it solder that has run ??? asked winkler when it was for sale but never got a reply.

still have this on file lol i believe its your lol

Attachments

It's indeed one and the same. I have no clue about the extra soldering, only that it match with the color around the hinge. :001_cool:

Regards, Wim

Back