Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Thanks very Much Don Garry. Ill buy for Xmas :)) Im trying to get more info about this competition.

Regards

Antonio

No probs :) Looking forward to hearing what you find out!

wish i could speak /read german, makes it so much easier to find stuff out lol

Well, Garry, to be honest, I would like to write an article for the Forum about this competition, at least for the 1938 and 1939 ones. Something small but containing good info about them, like tests, types of jobs tested, number of participants, etc. That is why this book and also the Axmann one can good help.

And Yes, Stuart, itis great to know German, first (mainly) because my job and second, because I enjoy big time discovering something new, it doesnt matter that others have also seen it (like the UM or RZM pages, etc). Still, I have been 4 years already in Germany and being 36 myself, it is not an easy thing to be learnt, at least for me. Patience and being constant.

Regards

Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    Well, Garry, to be honest, I would like to write an article for the Forum about this competition, at least for the 1938 and 1939 ones. Something small but containing good info about them, like tests, types of jobs tested, number of participants, etc. That is why this book and also the Axmann one can good help.
    Sounds great Antonio!

Hallo Garry,

Thanks once again for the Tip.I just bought it and then I will try to scan it...

THANKS!!

REgards

Antonio

Brilliant. Looking forward to hearing more Antonio.

This project is one of things that makes this forum stand out from the rest. No one else is going into this and a lot more HJ-related stuff to the depth you guys do. This is great to see

Quote Originally Posted by crack View Post
    This project is one of things that makes this forum stand out from the rest. No one else is going into this and a lot more HJ-related stuff to the depth you guys do. This is great to see
    Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast