Kreissieger 1939 - Wagner

Thanks Received
Hi All,

Well, the 4th Kreissieger of my collection just arrived. It is a lovely Wagner. I still think it is not as beautiful as the other 3 (weird head), it is in good conditions and also looks good.

In the future, I will get another Tham, but I will be jumping soon to the Gausieger, I was late yesterday for the one in WAF (Thanks for the tip, Ewan), but I am not in a hurry to bring them home. Also, I am collecting Medals, Orden and Documents related Bavaria pre 1918. But most importante, my last exam (and most difficult) comes in July... Bilanzierung. Tough one. So that is really my priority (for the last year and a half), Accounting, or better to say, trying to secure my future, better learning now that in Germany the "cows" are still fat, to prepare myself when the cows come thin.

Ok, stop talking. The Kreissieger (and a look at the 4th of them)

Best Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Antonio, is the round part of the sieger badges (circle shaped piece the eagle is glued to) the same size as an gold hj fuhrers sports badge circle? as you own both badges? if not i will need to speak to Stu on that one lol :)

thanks Ewan

Thanks Ewan for your words!!To be honest, I would love to have that badge (HJ Führer Leistungsabzeichen, but unfortunatelly I do not have it.

Take care gentleman!!!

Regards

Antonio

another lovely addition antonio,they all look great together the funny shaped head is what seoerates the wagner from the rest, a lot dont like it but i actually think its a nice variation

The Wagner eagle head has a personality!
It made me think of ... :001_rolleyes:

Attachments

Back