large reichssieger group

Thanks Received
hi guys

thought i would show you some pics from the fabulous group, the group is to 1938 reichssieger walter keller, he was an apprentice with dornier and won his reichssieger in metalwork, in the pics you can see his reichssieger badge, the reichssieger document, a watch that was engraved and presented to him by dornier for winning the reichssieger, also 2 dornier books that are full of documents , pics, postcards and even signatures he got, also behind the doc is the original cardboard case the doc came in with his name on it a truly amazing set that would take too many pics to show it all. enjoy:wales

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

just a quick 2 pics from inside the books the first shows some docs that have been sogned by axxmann, schirach, goebbels and 2 others that are not identified, Hitler's adjutant's bruckner has also signed another page as well as another sig of goebbels, in the second pic there is a pic of walter keller being presented with his watch you can clearly see the case on the table in front of him

Attachments

Congrats Stu. Wonderful set and a perfect centrepiece for your RBWK collection :thumb:

Man, no words.

Congratulations, Congratulations BIG TIME. It is a fantastic lot. Well done Stuart!!!

Where to start... oh man what a Reichsieger... with EVERYTHING. Im sure it will take years for us to see something like this

Regards

Antonio

will get some more pics up soon , theres just so many bits in the folders, times like this i wish i could speak german, anyone have any idea as to who the other 2 sig's might be by

Thanks for showing this Stu

I think it is absolutely outstanding !

The best pieces, for me, are those we can put a face and name to. When they come in groups with other personal items it is even better. They have depth and context.

In my collection, the few pieces I have that came as groups (or that I have successfully researched) are without doubt my favorites !

A lovely piece of history !

Best

P

Last edited:
Back