New Project (1): Kreissieger 1938 - Brehmer

Thanks Received
Hi all,

My new project is to try to get all of the Kreissieger from 1938 and 1939, Gausieger and finalists awards from the Reichsberufswettkampf. The only condition is that the Badge must be in good, very good, mint conditions.

So far, I got this Brehmer, more or less I find it in good conditions. It is a lovely badge, well worth it to be collected. BUT, no, I don't leave my "tinnies" alone, more will come into my collection.

One question: the Best made Kreissieger is Aurich or Brehmer? tough question?

Best Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

impossible to say which is best of the 4 diff makers all have their own specific differences , have a look at this old pic ,added a few more since this was taken lol but it shows the 4 diff makers

Attachments

You are right, it is difficult... but the eagles and also the golden color from Aurich are really nice. By the way, that picture is just brilliant.

Great badge Antonio, and Stu I never tire of seeing that group shot, it's an awesome collection.

Good luck with the hunt for the other examples Antonio. Be patient and persisitant and you will eventually find the ones you want.

Well,

Due to the restrictions that I have at home to expose my collection, just got my hands on this case. Quite robust and easy to "hide".

it is quite big, plenty of room for the 7 badges that I plan to buy. Maybe I have even room to add a nice card or Foto from the Reichsberufswettkampf.

The Measures are 395 x 300 x 65 mm und the price including delivery was 28 Euros (delivery from a Company in Germany to a german Address).

Looking forward for the next catch....

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Back