New Project(3): Kreissieger 1939 - Aurich

Thanks Received
Hi All,

Well I would like to show you my third Kreissieger, this time a 1939 Aurich Kreissieger.

I would like to THANK Steve (U8869ss)for everything, his patience, his generosity, all the help that he was given me. THANKS!!!

The badge comes with a box and a GREAT DOCUMENT, which I show later...

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks Guys!!

So far, just 3 Kreissieger and the Munich final in the bag. So far, my "poor" collection is looking like the picture attached.

Also, it came with a lovely document

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

its a great start antonio unfortunetly its getting more and more expensive to get good ones, which is making it harder to collect them,and along with that i think people in general are starting to realise how nice these badges are both in quality and to look at which means when they do come up they dont hang around for long.
ive got picky now i only add badges that are either in undamaged cond or have something special about them as it was getting ridiculous lol, i look forward to seeing this collection grow

glad you liked it Antonio and you are a true gent yourself many thanks steve and good luck in the hunt for more

not too much luck though, or there will be none left for me lol

Agree the prices of these have shot up lately and they don't last long when listed for sale most of the time. Looks like a great collection Antonio, well done.

Hi Darin,

Thanks for your words. Withouth any doubt, prices of this type of badges are going up and up. For 2 or 3 years it was easy to finf a lovely badge for 150-170 Euros. Now, ti is difficult to find one for 180. Most of the shops are offering it for over 210 Euros.

Anyway, more to come. But I have opened another front... I will show you in the next dew weeks, hopefully.

REgards

Antonio

I look forward to seeing your new items in the coming weeks Antonio! Also I agree Steve is a gentleman "old school", he has helped me many times with items I wanted to buy from him.

Hi,
altough this project is still small one has always keep in mind it is not the quantity but the quality that counts.:clap2:
And by the prizes they are asking nowadays, it is getting harder and harder to buy this kind of quality.
Lovely start by all means, certainly when a badge is accompagnied by paperwork.:first:
That way it can be presented really as a project wich would not look bad in any museum.
Thx for showing us and keep up the good work.
wizardelf
:belgium

Once again. I would like to thank you all for your words.

At the moemnt, I am just dedicated to this type of award and also reading about the competition itself, as well as after the compatition. For this year, I should have the 4 Kreissieger and at least 1 Gausieger. But I have to admit I love the Kreissieger from Aurich, but hey, look again at the "breast" of a Tham eagle... it looks just brilliant.

Also, I am "studying" something different. Another project tht has nothing to do with the HJ.

Thanks once again and hope to see more badges coming in your collections...

Regards

Antonio

Back