RBWK badge - HJ Sieger im Reichsberufswettkampf 1937

JME

Thanks Received
HJ Sieger im Reichs-Berufswettkampf 1937
I am back again after being gone for quite some time. Hope some of you remember me and some of my posts.
I need your help in determining if this badge is original. This is not a very common badge as you can see. This is for the "Sieger im Reichs-Berufswettkampf 1937" Victor in the Reichs/Empire Trade Competition 1937. As you can see it is a HJ Badge with the wheel of the DAF. It does come without a Maker Mark. It is has a lot of detail and patina as it should. I hope somebody may have a badge like that for comparison. Please provide me with your thoughts and input. Your help is much appreciated! JME

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Jürgen,

I'm lucky enough to own one of these badges and I'm confident that yours is a good one. With only 289 being awarded it's definitely a rare one :thumb:

Here is a fake that was offered by Winkler a few years back. The biggest error is "1934" because of course the Type 1 Reichssieger badge was first awarded in the 1936 RBWK.

...and interestingly, Beck is currently offering what he says is a metal die used to manufacture the 1937 badges (see pic below) but it has the wrong stippling for the red enamel sections.

Attachments

Great badge! Jurgen you have always had an eye for nice quality items. Welcome back and good to see you posting here again friend.

looks to be in a,mazing condition, garry's is the only other i know of so if he likes it then your good to go

this one just sold on GDC looks good but not numbered so am wondering what you all think :canada1

Attachments

These shouldn't have any numbers/markings on the reverse. Based on those pics that 1937 looks like a good one. What did it sell for Paul?

Excellent Badge. COngratulations for that treasure. Well done.

Best Regards

Antonio

Hi All:
I was the buyer who purchased the badge on GDC. I just could not pass it up. This does not happen often so I took a chance. From the records I had it looked good but you never know until you have it in hand and have others look at it. Thank you all for your input! Your help is much appreciated. JME

Back