recent finds

Thanks Received
hi all

wanted to share a pic of my recent purchases, 2 cased 1939 gausieger and a 1938 reichssieger

hope you like them as much as i do enjoy
stu

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Oh damn Stu! Fantastic additions to your collection. Your focus on these badges is great you've got one of the strongest collections of these I've seen. Congrats on the new additions, worth every cent.

Congratulations Stu.

I guess that by know, you have all of the type of badges and makers for the Kreis-,Gua- and Reichsieger, right?

Once again, congratulations for your collection.

Best Regards

Antonio

i have lots of kreiss by every maker and even gausieger's for every year ,but no unfortunetly im missing 1, im missing a 1944 reichssieger but these are mega rare i only know of 2 in collections, and if one ever did come up the price would be silly money :crying: but never say never.

will try and get a new group shot and post it

1944 reichssieger

Lovely badges Stu,out of interest is the 44 Reichssieger painted in finish like the 44 gausieger, cheers Bones

yes all 44 badges are painted, if you see an enamel 44 its a fake, one of our members here has a 44 reichssieger and its to die for, his is one of only 2 i know of

44 reichssieger

Would love to see a photo of the 44 reichssieger Stu,never seen one and would like to see now the gold finish looks.:001_cool:
Anybody...................................

the 44 reichssiegers are not gold but are painted the same as the 44 gausiegers, as i said a member here has one but its uop to him if he wants to post a pic or not

as cased medals increase value by leaps are the cases you show the only type and are there any markings on them? Very rare to see these cased and can only guess at what the mark up is. Be nice to see more on the cases so we can spot them better

paul:canada:

hi paul

the gausiegers only came in the blue cardboard boxes and the kreissieger came in the same boxes but they where red, only the reichssiegers came in a proper case, i find it odd that such a nice award was awarded in such a poor case but thats why so few have survived

heres a pic i have on file of a cased kreissieger, this isnt mine unfortunetly:sad:

Attachments

Back