Reichsberufswettkampf badges

Thanks Received
finally got around to getting my badges together, taking the cased ones out of their cases and have a family pic , starting to think i have issues and need to stop buying them lol :wales

hope you enjoy looking as much as i do, back 2 rows kreissieger's middle 2 rows gausieger's and the reichssiegers at the front

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Bloody hell... :) Very impressive Stu. Just the 1944 and pre-1938 Reichssieger badges to go then. I'm guessing you've got all makers currently?

thanks nick, yeh gar muliples of each maker lol, would like to have a pre 38 reichssieger but not top of my list, now a 44 reichssieger would be nice though and bloody expensive if i could find one lol

Stu, I cant stop clicking on that pic, they are more beautiful than EKs :001_wub:

Nick

thanks nick, yeh gar muliples of each maker lol, would like to have a pre 38 reichssieger but not top of my list, now a 44 reichssieger would be nice though and bloody expensive if i could find one lol

Cool. Yes, I agree. The better strategy would be to go for the 44 - definitely a bigger chance of finding one of those.

Thanks Stu for the heads up.

I have never seen anything like that before, I am sure you are in the top 3 collectors of Reichsberufswettkampfsabzeichen.

Very good man.

And now, which one is your favourite?

Regards

Antonio

I missed this post Stu. That my friends is a collection. Incredible focus and discipline to amass that many examples and not a "clunker" in the bunch of them. Really, really impressive Stu. I've not seen a better collection of these anywhere. Well done sir. :clap2::thumb::hail:

Back