Reichsberufswettkampf badges

Thanks Received
heres a couple of pics i took today, been a long time getting the entire family lol, maybe i can stop now :nono:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
That's very impressive Stu. Well done on finding these and above all being able to pay for them! :)

You must have the largest collection of these or have you heard of someone with an even larger one?

dont know about larger collections gar theres lots out there who dont show things, but i now theres 2 people on our forum who are trying their best to catch me lol

Well as i said. Stu, thanks for showing, it is a brilliant and well dedicated collection. I am with Garry, it has to be the best or at least top 3 in the World.

I am sure that i am not the only one in this forum being proud of you.

Enjoy my friend.

Regards

Antonio

Once again... I love to see this family together. Man, I do not know how many times I have seen that bloody picture.

I dont try to imitate you, BUT, for sure, I am trying to get a few of them "meself".

By the way, Stu, sorry for Wales today.

Regard

Antonio

Stu, how long have you been collecting this type of badge?

Regards

Antonio

Wow, indeed very very impressive !!! Congratulations and thanx for sharing this !

very nice family, with the guys here what a bloody picture just wonderful patience/dedication! :)

you just need another cased kreis to even out that picture mate lol

as you know looking for a reichs to match my kreis and gau somehow i fear i will never find one:Cry:

glad i dont collect in mass or by maker variation with these badges as you got all the good un's! :thumbup:

Like everyone else : I'm impressed. This is a very very big WOW ! Thanx for sharing this with us but I'm afraid I won't sleep this night... Just dreaming... LOL

dont know about strong dar, but wouldnt want to replace them all now at todays market prices

Hi Stu,

Sorry to tell you, but looking at the picture again, I really dont know if... ok, sorry mate, I really dont know if your wall is white or it is a fake wall:001_rolleyes:

Ok, serious now, My apologies, this "silly" comment from me has to be with a stupid comment that you received in the WAF, textually: "I'm not sure if the two 44 gausiegers behind the right front one are good?". Sorry, what the feck? I really dont know how bored the people could be, but, is it an inflatable doll so expensive? How could somebody leave a message like that, judging from such a general picture? Bored? Bad day?

Anyway gentleman, great collection. Amazing collection.

Best Regards

Antonio

:) I've just noticed that one. That post from member "Röhm 1929" is quite harsh but I do remember a thread from a while back where this juoneen chap was putting forward some wild theories about the HJ leader sports badge. He clearly didn't have a clue what he was talking about then either. I don't know what he collects i.e. where his expertise lies but it certainly isn't in HJ. He reminds a little of some of the prominent US dealers who start out keen enough but who then disengage from discussion as soon as the questions being asked outstrip their level of knowledge.

:) I've just noticed that one. That post from member "Röhm 1929" is quite harsh but I do remember a thread from a while back where this juoneen chap was putting forward some wild theories about the HJ leader sports badge. He clearly didn't have a clue what he was talking about then either. I don't know what he collects i.e. where his expertise lies but it certainly isn't in HJ. He reminds a little of some of the prominent US dealers who start out keen enough but who then disengage from discussion as soon as the questions being asked outstrip their level of knowledge.

a hitler youth mountain trooper gold leaders sports badge, was what he thought it was!! with traces of original green paint!!! :jaw: :first:

some folks are just jealous and spiteful which lead to stupid comments like that! (on Stus 44's)

imo of course!

yeh i thought it was quite amusing, but he obviously has no idea as nobody could actually give a 100% guarantee on the pic i showed theres just nowhere near enough detail, i just think he was bored and wanted to be awkward lol.

was a bit confused by rohm1929's post though,he mentions that he knows this is standard behaviour from this waf member and he knows this from experiance on waf, yet he only joined last month and has made 10 posts ????, who knows , anyway just to clarify both gau 44 mentioned are good lol

Last edited:
Back