Reichskampf 1938 Hamburg - Reichsberufswettkampf

Thanks Received
as this area is for anything to do with these comps i thought id show you this pic i just picked up, what i relly like about this is not that all the kids are wearing the 1938 kreissieger badges that they have won but they are also wearing the 1938 participents badge, have never seen one in a pic before
stu

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

heres a better pic of the participents badge for you to see
stu

Attachments

:eek: never saw one of those before Stu.I like it very much.Are these hard to come by??

Attachments

hi pat
theres actully 5 in total the first 2 1934 and 1935 are easy to find the final three 37,38 and 39 a lot harder heres are the others, as far as im aware there was not one for the 44 games, im not sure about 1936 dont think there was one but havent a clue why anyone have any ideas

stu

Attachments

Last edited:
Ow man great Stu thanks a lot for the info learned again today.My favorite would be the last one shown with the feldherrnhalle showing

Attachments

I do not have any of these badges , very nice and thank you for posting.

I've recently located the 37', 38', and 39' participants badges, as pictured above. Before I commit to purchase, what would be a value range for each?

Thanks for any help.

Doug, study the ones that Stu posted carefully, there are some pretty good fakes out there. Stu will know what a reasonable price is. His collection of these badges is one of the strongest I have seen. Wietze has several examples of Sieger badges on his site, look at some of his prices which are often on the higher end and that can give you some idea as well.

Admin Edit: pictures of a badge currently on offer at Weitze added

Attachments

Last edited:
These Badges are just amazing (and too expensive for me).

I can not stop looking at them so. Thanks for the picture and thanks Stu (as usual) for posting part of your collection.

If we got many pics together, we can make the best HJ collectors book ever written.

REgards

Antonio

gar,
the participent badge was not given out to the particpents from the beginning of the comp i.e kreiss level and only at the reich finals, but you mentioned in the thread gau winners, did you mean the pic was possibly taken at the reich finals before the comp and if so would the gau winners wear their bages to the reich finals?

I don't have anything which explicitly says that the participants wore their Gau badges to the finals Stu but your photo would seem to show that this happened. Those boys are either Gausieger wearing their badges at the finals or they are the Reichssieger. That's why I was impressed with the photo :) Can you see any more detail on the original to decipher what is on their badges?

hi gar
no the image is not sharp enough to pick up any detail off the badges

Back