reichssieger prices have gone mad

Thanks Received
this reichssieger sold on klaus butchek's update today, it sold within 5 min for €2500 , i might be old fashioned but you could pick these up for half that price 2 yrs ago , these prices are getting ridiculous, might be time for me to sell up lol.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Look at this way Stu, if someone is willing to pay 2500 for just the badge just think what they'll pay for your Reichssieger set in a few years :)

Same scheme (or sham ) as the Baldes, Niemann and Weitze updates, always at only one specific time, on one specific day..when many collectors, who all know this, are looking, and think "Well i just have to buy it, because if i dont, someone else will in 1 minute." So they pay a little more, or a lot more.. in any case, they pay. No way to judge an items value though based on what these "people" price their stuff for. I always have items listed at 50% of what these folk do, yet who`s item sells first? LOL.. same old same old.....

What Jo says is true. I fall "victim" to this myself sometimes. Prices on H.J. have been rising steadily for the last few years. I've noticed with the inception of this forum in particular it has increased interest dramatically. H.J. used to be a really overlooked aspect of World War 2 collecting but that has changed with the prices of SS, Heer, Etc going beyond the reach of a lot of collectors. The dealers have not failed to notice this by any means. Some items are priced higher than the market will bear and sit week after week, month after month. Take a look at the AHS triangles and MHJ cap tallies on Weitze. They have been there forever and he does not budge on the price.

Hm the price one tinnies is getting very high to 100-120 double the price in 5 years

i agree with what jo says, niemann, and others since have created this update frenzy but as a buyer surely common sense must come in at some point, i love these badges and would love to have added this to my collection but at that price i wouldnt even consider it.

the sad fact is when these items sell for stupid money on these sellers sites it sets a president for the next dealer who has one for sale and so the prices keep going up and up,

ha ha ha, thats what i though..WHAT? only 350.- above the highest price yet? did he forget a naught?

And let me tell you it will go higher. The next Auktion from Butschek comes soon with a Reichssieger 1944 starting at 2.000 Euros.

This is the German Militaria Bubble that in previous years affected to other areas, and as the price went up there, people started to move on to other areas.

And it doesnt look that this craziness will stop.

We have just to check this same Forum (search please by Reichssieger) and, there you go. A lovely case Reichssieger with Etui. 1500 Euros.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f56/1938-reichssieger-badge-case-3768/

As you remember, I opened a thread about the prices of Gausieger. I think the prices went 40-80 Euros up from th last 2-3 previous years (can anybody pelase confirm that? or just correct me?), which is not that bad compared with the skyrocketing prices of the Reichssieger. Even the prices on the Kreissieger didnt go more expensive (maybe a 10% max??) now than in the last 4 Years. In the last year and a half I bought 4 lovely Kreissieger and never paid over 200 Euros.

I am sure that if the trend goes from Reichssieger to Gausieger, we will be seeing soon Gausieger over 650 Euros.

Good luck guys.

Best Regards

Antonio

ha ha ha, thats what i though..WHAT? only 350.- above the highest price yet? did he forget a naught?

ja,for sure a typo! i was actually shocked it was soo low compared with recent prices!

Antonio, these big time dealers are stating the new higher prices and the more money than sense collectors are making them! imho! crazyness good for Stu and Garry tho! :)

KB hasnt half UPED the prices since he started his site as the new guy with nice prices and good service! check his prices now he has the following it speaks for its self imo!

must remember to get a paypal and upgrade at the weekend as this full member CLICK bubble aint half annoying so yes Garry it does its job mate lol

atb

KB hasnt half UPED the prices since he started his site as the new guy with nice prices and good service!
Exactly what i said to myself a while ago. I said; "Myself, this is happening!"
And it is, and did, and it seems from a few items that were caught on that site (Gold wound badge in box - DJ cap with badge - Uniform with added insignia - and many more smaller ones) they are going down the same road as a lot of other German sites - BECK MILITARIA - KIA WINKLER - the list is long.

antonio paying around the €2000 euros for a 1944 reichssieger is pretty normal you have to remember this is a very rare badge only around 400 ever awarded, i only know of 4 in collections

Just sold at the Butchek auction for 3110 Euro, or 4088 USD. With the buyers "premium" of 12.5% plus shipping that would total around 3500 Euro or 4593 USD! Yikes! Way out of the league of most normal H.J. collectors.

Attachments

Just sold at the Butchek auction for 3110 Euro, or 4088 USD. With the buyers "premium" of 12.5% plus shipping that would total around 3500 Euro or 4593 USD! Yikes! Way out of the league of most normal H.J. collectors.

borderline insanity imo, if i was a millionaire i still wouldnt pay that for a zinc badge!!

never mind a zinc badge with zinc pest! :w00t:

ridiculous amount, does that mean my cased one is worth more,think its time to sell up lol, and ewan your right like we discussed , its a zinc badge already showing signs of zinc pest the world gone mad, and they say we are living in a recession lol

Back