Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    just when you think they cant ask anymore, ridiculous

And let me tell you it will go higher. The next Auktion from Butschek comes soon with a Reichssieger 1944 starting at 2.000 Euros.

This is the German Militaria Bubble that in previous years affected to other areas, and as the price went up there, people started to move on to other areas.

And it doesnt look that this craziness will stop.

We have just to check this same Forum (search please by Reichssieger) and, there you go. A lovely case Reichssieger with Etui. 1500 Euros.

1938 Reichssieger badge with case

As you remember, I opened a thread about the prices of Gausieger. I think the prices went 40-80 Euros up from th last 2-3 previous years (can anybody pelase confirm that? or just correct me?), which is not that bad compared with the skyrocketing prices of the Reichssieger. Even the prices on the Kreissieger didnt go more expensive (maybe a 10% max??) now than in the last 4 Years. In the last year and a half I bought 4 lovely Kreissieger and never paid over 200 Euros.

I am sure that if the trend goes from Reichssieger to Gausieger, we will be seeing soon Gausieger over 650 Euros.

Good luck guys.

Best Regards

Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    ha ha ha, thats what i though..WHAT? only 350.- above the highest price yet? did he forget a naught?
    ja,for sure a typo! i was actually shocked it was soo low compared with recent prices!

Antonio, these big time dealers are stating the new higher prices and the more money than sense collectors are making them! imho! crazyness good for Stu and Garry tho! :)

KB hasnt half UPED the prices since he started his site as the new guy with nice prices and good service! check his prices now he has the following it speaks for its self imo!

must remember to get a paypal and upgrade at the weekend as this full member CLICK bubble aint half annoying so yes Garry it does its job mate lol

atb

Quote Originally Posted by ss-collector View Post

KB hasnt half UPED the prices since he started his site as the new guy with nice prices and good service!
    Exactly what i said to myself a while ago. I said; "Myself, this is happening!"
    And it is, and did, and it seems from a few items that were caught on that site (Gold wound badge in box - DJ cap with badge - Uniform with added insignia - and many more smaller ones) they are going down the same road as a lot of other German sites - BECK MILITARIA - KIA WINKLER - the list is long.

MONEY is the route of all evil to some folks mate! its ruined many a good man! ;)

antonio paying around the €2000 euros for a 1944 reichssieger is pretty normal you have to remember this is a very rare badge only around 400 ever awarded, i only know of 4 in collections

Just sold at the Butchek auction for 3110 Euro, or 4088 USD. With the buyers "premium" of 12.5% plus shipping that would total around 3500 Euro or 4593 USD! Yikes! Way out of the league of most normal HJ collectors.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Just sold at the Butchek auction for 3110 Euro, or 4088 USD. With the buyers "premium" of 12.5% plus shipping that would total around 3500 Euro or 4593 USD! Yikes! Way out of the league of most normal HJ collectors.
    borderline insanity imo, if i was a millionaire i still wouldnt pay that for a zinc badge!!

never mind a zinc badge with zinc pest!

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Just sold at the Butchek auction for 3110 Euro, or 4088 USD. With the buyers "premium" of 12.5% plus shipping that would total around 3500 Euro or 4593 USD!
    Wow...

ridiculous amount, does that mean my cased one is worth more,think its time to sell up lol, and ewan your right like we discussed , its a zinc badge already showing signs of zinc pest the world gone mad, and they say we are living in a recession lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast