Another HJ summer cap (HJ Sommermütze)

Thanks Received
This is my HJ summercap. It has a metal diamond instead of a cloth one..still good you think?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The cap looks good. The metal diamond was used as well as the cloth. Hard to say if the diamond is good from the photos, looks like it's seen some hard use compared to the cap. I think it's been added at some time.

I took it off and made some close-ups. Maybe that helps?

Attachments

Thanks for the close ups. The pin on the back is a new one to me, but there's guys here that know much more than I do about these. Let's see what they think about it.

yeh i think the pin is a bad one thats been artifically aged, the cap looks okay though

I'll change the pin then..anyone has one for sale?

That's what I would do. Original pins are on most of the decent dealer sites. They are pretty resonably priced as well. Post a link here if you are not sure about any you are thinking of buying, I'm sure the comardes here will give it a good honest opinion before you spend the cash.

RZM M1/100

How about this one? It's a decent dealer..

Attachments

First badge looks awful.

Tarnmilitaria one is fine.

I also have one on my website (manufactured prior to the full introduction of the RZM marking system):

Attachments

looks great!, don't know much about the tinnies but toby has great stuff on his site and is trustworthy (as most of the forummembers say; never bought anything from him,..... YET!)

Back