Anyone ever see these decals?

Thanks Received
I asked on the WA Forum and they said they were used on the M34 helmet. But I have never seen one with these decals. Anyone have a pic of them on a helmet?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Only the photos that Michael showed in the WAF thread of the helmets sitting on a shelf in a fire house. I would be very careful with these as they are reproduced with aging and sold on Ebay. The fakes look pretty convincing to a guy like me with little helmet or decal knowledge.

Thanks for the WAF link Deputy. Sorry, by linking to the other thread I might be confusing the issue. Yes, as the poster shows on the WAF thread the fire helmets sometimes had the diamond decal but there is no evidence to support the claim that there was a HJ decal applied to helmets intended for military/combat use. Just wanted to be clear there.

Thanks for the WAF link Deputy. Sorry, by linking to the other thread I might be confusing the issue. Yes, as the poster shows on the WAF thread the fire helmets sometimes had the diamond decal but there is no evidence to support the claim that there was a HJ decal applied to helmets intended for military/combat use. Just wanted to be clear there.

Understood. :biggrin1:

Back