Can anyone show a textbook Deutsches Jungvolk sidecap?

Hi Zeller , send me your email address and I will send you a scan of mine .
I`m still trying to figure out how to post photos on the forum . I know , I`m not that much of a tech .

Last edited:
There are some pictures in Angolia's HJ vol 1, but they are not really detailed. If you don't have the book Matt I can scan the photos for you. They don't show a lot of detail.

Ok, here's the one I just got. I never saw one before so I don't know if it is textbook but the source was good and it is pretty much what i would expect from a genuine period DJ schiffchen. Opinions are welcome

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You have a good one , mine is made very simular . when you find these make sure that they have the "snaps" . These caps were replaced by the common HJ tan sidecap around the beginning of 1938 for wear by DJ members.
Mine has a cloth HJ diamond sewn on .

Just curious , how much did you pay for it ?

Zeller, a few have been posted here before, i posted one just like yours on page two of this thread, same shape etc and snaps on the top, there scarse but do turn up. Pete.

just a quick update on a relevant detail. I recently found another DJ cap and only now I realised that they have 2 different colours. They are tailored in the same way and look almost identical, but one is dark blue and the other one black. Opinions?

Back