Deutsches Jungvolk DJ black sidecap

Thanks Received
Hi Guys !

I would appreciate some opinions on this one !

Many thanks in advance

Panther

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Some more...

Attachments

Hello,
this DJ Cap from Klaus Butschek is ok for me.It is a good one...!
Best regards
Eric

I've seen this one too on Klaus website. The cap looks ok to me, but the badge is just a DJH (German Youth Hostel) tinnie added , not a DJ cap insignia.

I have actually a question on this cap: what can you guys tell me about the RZM label? Have you seen these before ? It looks generic, so could it be found also on other political caps? I just wondering, because all the DJ caps I have had were without a label and all the other DJ/HJ headgear I own, have distinctive HJ labels. Just a curiosity to learn something new.

The picture on Klaus`site shows the badge already added? so who added it? Klaus? any idea who won the eBay auction on 3rd September? This is interesting, and although it`s only a small badge, still falls under the category of "Humping items up" imho.

Yes, he sold it with the tinnie attached. Actually I have to agree with you, although at least both items are genuine and the sale price was not outrageous. But it doesn't change what you write, which is correct,imho.

Yes, he sold it with the tinnie attached. Actually I have to agree with you, although at least both items are genuine and the sale price was not outrageous. But it doesn't change what you write, which is correct,imho.
Zeller, what makes it even more confusing is that these little DJH tinnies are still quite contoversial, not meaning that they are fake, the opposite, but it`s still not quite clear for lots of collectors exactly what they were used for. So now, seeing this, lots will point back to Klaus (who has a great site and is a more than Good-correct seller from my point of view) and say "See, here is proof what they were used for" I have mailed him, and asked what this is all about, will let you know what he says. I cant see it being sold on the 3rd September, and then being resold to him, and then him selling it on again with the tinnie already added... there is just not enough time......

I see your point. I also agree with you that Klaus is one of the (few) good guys out there. I never met him in person but all the deals I had with him were ok and he always handles anything in person and with courtesy. I started dealing with him well before DN closed his site and I can only assume that Klaus is indeed busier than before, but nothing changed: he is still the kind and helpful person he was before.
Yes, although I am quite positive with the identification of these tinnies, due to the Sieg rune in it, they seem to be easily believed something else by many collectors.
I am also curious to know what Klaus will reply to you about the schiffchen sold on ebay and then turned up on his website. Time being I have no explanations? What do you think about the RZM label?

There are at least two type of rzm labels on the DJ schiffchen : generic (like Klaus examplar) and red with the HJ diamond.

The only "similar" RZM label like this i have seen is here.

Yes, me too

There are at least two type of rzm labels on the DJ schiffchen : generic (like Klaus examplar) and red with the HJ diamond.

Thank you Lauri ! Do you know if these labels were used also on other political headgear or during which period they were issued?

When would these two RZM labels date back to? The earliest ones similar to these that you see in the RZM announcement papers from 1934 don't have the words SERIE 1 and SERIE 2. This would be of particular interest to me, a rough date, the earliest..... ?

Thank you Lauri ! Do you know if these labels were used also on other political headgear or during which period they were issued?
Hello Zeller! Sorry but I'm not really a good expert about this

I have mailed him, and asked what this is all about, will let you know what he says. I cant see it being sold on the 3rd September, and then being resold to him, and then him selling it on again with the tinnie already added... there is just not enough time......

Did he ever get back to you?

Ah, good. What was the explanation for the addition of the tinnie?

Back