Deutsches Jungvolk DJ black sidecap (Jugendmütze)

Thanks Received
Hi everyone,

after Albrecht showing his Jugendmütze, I want to show you the one I received today.

Did the DJ not wear any insignia on the cap? Unfortunately I cannot upload the last picture showing the top of the cap with 3 buttons

Regards,
Chris

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks. Now I need to find the shirt to go with the cap. Might take I while I guess...

I love your Jungvolk cap .
Rare to find with the RZM tag .

Posted on another thread, but here is my uncle wearing such a cap with what looks like a metal cockade.

Then again, I remember putting my granddad's WW2 cap bage on my school hat, so it may be more decoration than regulation

Attachments

Interesting !
The question is: civil cap with decoration? DJ cap with decoration? Some other military cap...?

Chris

Ive got one very similar in shape and outside poppers, ive posted it here before, im afarid i cant post pics at the mo so you would have to search previous post. Pete.

Are you having problems posting pictures Pete?
Thanks for the reply gary. yep having probs, attatchment pops up i add pic but ewill not load, ive been a way for a month and im about to go away for a couple of weeks so might not be able to reply soon, but any help would be great Pete.

Back