Early HJ visor Tuchmütze

Thanks Received
Hi all, being new to the forum I would first of all like to wish you a prosperous collecting 2017 !

This cap is currently being offered for sale. I'd love to call it mine, but my knowledge of HJ items is rather limited.
Please let me know what you think of it.... and what would be a "correct"price for this kind of cap?

Thx in advance :belgium

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It looks fine to me but I can't help on pricing. Others will know I'm sure.

Great you found your way to this highly specialized forum :welcome:

Like a mentioned on Lowlands: I like it but I'm far from an expert.

Hello and welcome to the forum.
725€ is too expensive for me. I will wait a little to find the same mütze but with a better shape.

I would buy it at 450/500€. But more with a white or black piping!

I don't know these dealer personally and never had opportunity to buy something. Good things and some bad also, as always with professionals.
I just want to say that his price is for a cap in better condition. Try to negociate, that was maybe an idea.

OK newbie question on Teufelslied cap here. Noticed in the pictures there is no manufacture numbers inside or manufacturers name. Was or is that common to early period / pre war caps?

As the RZM labeling only started in about 1934 if I m not mistaken, it would be quite normal not to see it on some model 1933 caps.The model 1936 with leather visor should have a RZM label as far as I know.

Back