Feuerwehr-HJ helmet

Thanks Received
As I have a Feuerwehr-HJ helmet on the sale page of WAF and because not all of you, guys, did know the existance of such a helmet, let me show you a few pictures.

First an original picture !... and I noticed a few years ago that there are 2 different designs of the insignia. My helmet (see pictures) is the other one, more "squared" in the border.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This is my helmet. On WAF there are collectors who don't like it... I do ! The reason I want to sell it is that I now only collect insignias.

Attachments

Last edited:
you don't always get the answer you want over there, but it is a rare helmet AND common reproed decals are out there right now. Nice pictures though they do prove a point

PAUL

Those photos are interesting. What is the patch directly below the Gebiestsdistrict trianlge?

It looks like the name of the city: Osnabrück.

A city located around 1 hour drive south from Bremen. So we are talking West / Nord West Germany. Which it matches with Nord - Nordsee (please correct me if I am wrong).

Regards

Antonio

there are so many insignia not reported from the TR period and with the new interest in photos important info like this is showing up every day , as for that decal and helmet liner not for me

anybody here belive the background in the photo has been doctored, ''messed with'', it dosent seem right to me. pete.

Here is the book from where I tooke the picture for you.

Attachments

Different decals

Here are pictures, found on the net and showed also on WAF, of the 2 decal's patterns and some other helmets. First decal is the same as on the original picture and the second decal is the same as on my helmet (that I believe is original)... so, there are 2 patterns of the decal.

Of course, I don't know what, on my patchwork picture, is original and what not because, now, in 2009 sadly all that is faked !

Attachments

heres one of the two i have, m42 single decal...........

Attachments

Very very nice m42!

If you ever sell it please let me know.

I think you helmet on the Estand could be a good one.
PLease post some NICE close up photos.

Kind Regards,

Michael

im still not convnced with these, yes period pics show the firemans type excisted but the insignias have been so widely faked, and have still to see a period pic of a hj m42.
i guess its a personnal thing but hey everyone to their own

Back