Hitler Youth HJ winter cap (Wintermütze) in a different material - opinions?

Thanks Received
Hello

Do you think this HJ wintermütze is genuine ? The buckle is RZM marked but no label inside.
Any feedback are welcome.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Interior

Attachments

The caps I have owned were all a wool type material. This one looks more like canvas or something. I think it has a chance of being good, but would like to see what others like Joecool and Zeller think.

You have a good wintermutze .

I currently have 5 ( Regulation pattern ) of them , ranging from worn used condition to low excellent unissued condition .
Also I own 2 non regulation civil pattern ...these types will sell for around 35 to 85 US dollars .
The Regulation caps , range in price from a well worn cap for 250 US dollars all the way up to an unissued one with the RzM tag for around 950 US dollars .
Now if you were to find one with silver piping ...I am talking about factory applied piping not the usual Jungvolk leader upgraded with silver collartab braid , you are looking at at least 1000 US dollars and up . If it is just a Jungvolk Leader upgrade you can add mabye 100 US dollars to the price of the wintermutze .

Last edited:
I've never had a cap made of similar cloth, but all that I see make me believe it's 100% original,as Joe already wrote. Nice cap! :thumb:

Back