HJ leader summer side cap?

Thanks Received
i do not know anymore from where i got this Picture,it is the only one i have from the cap
take a look
i have two caps like that with a silver piping added.when it was done i do not know,one from a dealer the other one i have since about 8 years was found by an old man passed away
will see if i can post them in a few days
thanks juergen

Admin Edit: I merged two other threads into this one (see posts #2 and #3)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

leader cap number one

this is the first one
there is no other piping added to the cap
the originatity of the cap is not the Thing just the piping is the question
there had been an eagle been removed
the stitching is still vissible

Attachments

hj leader second one

this is the second one i have
this one is from the man allready died
the silver piping is stiched to an old dark blue piping?the dark blue piping has been cut away it Looks like it.at some parts of the cap you can see the old one
my question is,if someone upgraded it to make more Money after the war with the cap what has been the dark blue piping Standing for?
thanks in advance for looking it

if more pics are needed please let me know
for the Moment These are the only ones i have on the Computer i have to do some more
regards juergen

Attachments

HJ Streifendienst summer cap

Hallo Jürgen,

this overseas cap (post #1) is for " HJ Streifendienst", not for HJ leader !.

Beste Grüße

Eric

so i have to go and make some glasses
i have seen silver piping and not white

If you have the opportunity to buy it, don't hesitate .... because many collectors look for it.
Some people might have told you that this overseas cap is for NPEA student, but that is not the case. If you need more information, send me a private message.

thanks for that
but i forgot the dealer where the Picture is coming from,have it for a few years so pretty shure the cap is gone anyway.
but have you taken a look at the other Posts i have done?
comments welcome

Hi,

The purpose of the silver cord (see posts #2 and #3) is currently unknown to me and no satisfactory explanation for it being on these caps has been offered so far. Here is another: http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f6/hj-leaders-side-cap-11114/

I am NOT saying that the caps are fakes but I am looking for information that would explain the silver cord. What makes you think that it's a leader cap? Any information you have on that would be useful.

one of These caps i bought at stauffer Auktion house a well known Company and it was discibed hj leaders cap
this is the only reference i have

Thanks.

If anyone ever finds anything out about these silver cords please let me know. Until then I'm not convinced that the cord is there to show that it was a leader's cap.

Back