HJ winter cap Original?

Thanks Received
What are your opinions on this cap? thanks for looking.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It looks good to me .... but to be sure ... can you take and post a photo of the underside of the buckle .

It looks good to me .... but to be sure ... can you take and post a photo of the underside of the buckle .

thanks guys for the replies, I am leaning towards fake, because the seller wont answer my question about the back of buckle or the HJ diamond having #s, RZM stamps, sent several emails, they only seem to answer about real items on something they missed, so I take it the diamond & cap are crap, anyway something that I wouldn't spend on, with out them #s, cant prove its good.

My God, the forum does not use Cyrillic! I wanted to say that I liked the cap very much, I will follow this topic as much as possible (my English is still bad).

that cap just sold for $587 +17% + shipping, around $700 total, maybe a lucky member got it, I decided to keep with the HJ flak theme, I have a lead on a mag. for the nazi 20mm rounds.

Attachments

Wow , that is a high price for a Flakhelper cap , I can see paying no more than $550 for an absolute mint one with the rzm tag .Most you see on dealers websites are for sell for around $425 .
that cap just sold for $587 +17% + shipping, around $700 total, maybe a lucky member got it, I decided to keep with the HJ flak theme, I have a lead on a mag. for the nazi 20mm rounds.

Wow , that is a high price for a Flakhelper cap , I can see paying no more than $550 for an absolute mint one with the rzm tag .Most you see on dealers websites are for sell for around $425 .

@ joecool, those prices are what the HJ winter cap went for not the flakhelfer.

Hi zacker

It is not USD but EUR prices, so it is more expensive that you thought - 1 EUR = USD 1,14 :Cry:

Michael :denmark

You ar right, I did not se that you have converted from EUR to USD. :h

I should have been staying in my bed for another our this morning. :sad:

Michael :denmark

Back