Luft./ HJ Officer's Visor ??

Here is the dealer's description:

The interior of this cap is maker marked and retains a complete sweat diamond. The interior shows wear but no abuse and none of the insignia has been sewn through the lining. Has standard green underlay to visor and oil cloth edging. The exterior of this hat has beautiful butted piping. There is one small nip to the crown piping towards the rear of the cap. The insignia which is the focal point of the cap has the standard nice condition bullion eagle. Also has the bullion cockade in the Luftwaffe style; however where the bull's-eyes would be in the center of the wreath, it has a beautiful raised velvet field with a Hitler Youth diamond right in the center. This insignia has not been fabricated...it is factory done. The cap is stunning and ultra rare.

Priced @ $3200.00

I wouldn't want it in my collection.

What we have here is about a 1000 dollar visor with a 75 dollar HJ cap diamond ...

Now Let us do the math ...$3,200 minus $ 1,075 ......................

A bit overpriced for a non standard item .

So bassicaly, this is an imaginary item, right?

And still, people may get it for that price...

Regards

Antonio

you have to admire people's imagination when it comes to ripping people off

I do not think there is anything good about this including the hat which from the stitching and farbe appears to be made lately. Would like to see a pic of the interior

Here's an interesting addition. This one looks legitimate...
The closest i can get with this set is naval youth, i missed one years ago at fair , saw went passed, changed my mind within 2 mins, went back gone!!!!
:h

Back