Marine HJ cap - MHJ Gefolgschaft 1/168 Lüdinghausen

Thanks Received
Hello.. I would like to share with you my MHJ MUTZE FOR Lüdinghausen.. it is in minty condition and has an original RZM label.. this was sourced to me from a fellow member and friend from here.. Thanks Ewan..

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Good evening Ewan,

a wonderful cap in seemingly beautiful condition! I hope you didn't have to sell your house for it - RZM caps in such nice condition became quite expensive the last years.

On a sidenote a bit of info rgdg Lüdinghausen: in 1939 the town had a population of 88100. Bann 168 was Steverland. There's a channel going through the town, where a rowing club is situated, which seems to have been founded in 1925. I assume this is where the practical exercises have taken place ... I mean in the canal.

Rgds

Daniel

Hi Daniel, firstly I was thanking Ewan also known as HJ collector for sourcing it for me .
Thank you for the information you provided , I did Google Lüdinghausen and could see some sort of river / canal running through the place so I thought that was where they participated and done their training .. Appreciate the extra info you provided .. It was a reasonable price ..
Dave

Back