Opinion on Ski Mütze plz.

Thanks Received
Hi guys.

I only got these 2 pic of the cap, but what is your opinion?

Civil ? Wartime? Org.? Fake?

Regards.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

any cap with the rubber around the peak is post war, pro just a civilan cap, funnily enough collectors guild has what they say is a complete uniform on their site and it has one of these post war caps too

Somewhere on this forum , there is a photo posted of an HJ boy with a group of other HJ boys ... all are wearing HJ regulation wintermutze save for the one HJ boy who is wearing a civilian skimutze exactly like this one . Some dealer sites assume that these type of caps are HJ and want the prices of original HJ wintermutzes . In my opinion a civilian skimutze from the 1930s to the 1950s should sell for no more than $65 dollars , opposed to $650 for an original HJ wintermutze .

i have seen som pic. of HJ boys wearing civil caps, the cap above have i paid 60 € for ,its not a fortune :) i got another ski cap ,that should be a civilian cap, but i just saw this link, the exactly the same as mine but it has a RZM tag and dated 1942, is it a dealer trick or is it a good one?
Item #

That type of RZM tag was used for cloth insignia, not for clothing items. It has been added to the cap. When and by whom is impossible to tell. The dealer may have gotten the item with the tag already added, no way to tell for sure unless someone has photos of this exact cap without the tag inside.

The one i have , the exact copy(almost) have no tag and no sign of one, but a very washed and blured stamp at the same place.

Back