Thanks Received
Looking on internet I have found this cap in Oakleaf militaria. He say this about cap: 2Hitler Youth (Hitlerjugend) white cotton ski cap. This very rare HJ cap is the first I've seen. It's made of light weight cotton. The HJ diamond is machine sewn. There is a false cotton chinstrap with pressed paper decorative buttons over the cloth covered visor. The interior is well marked with the maker's stamp "AMP" and size 56. Under the gray leather sweatband is a HJ RZM tag. I have elected to not show the entire RZM tag due to not wanting to tear the leather which has one minor separation. Very rare. "

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
This cap was discussed on the old forum and was called out to be a probable fantasy item by a few experienced collectors, noteably Joecool and Wim Sarris had serious doubts about this one.

agreed with the others, dont like this cap at all total fantasy even the rzm tag looks bad

Well from a layman's point of view I don't like it. It looks like an old bloke's golf hat. Just doesn't seem like the kind of thing the HJ would be issued with, know what I mean?

Also as a layman, I have got to agree with you. It is of a very poor quality material and manufacture, nothing like other genuine HJ items I have seen. I would say not even up to golfing standards, more like some Costa del Sol beachfront tourist tat.

I think this one is for the bin.

Back