2016 collection wishlist

Thanks Received
post your wishlist for the new year,.on my collection wishlist below

-wimpel pennant
-books,photos & documents
-origional K98 canvas receiver cover
frohliche weihnachten an alle :good:

I want to restore my Flieger-Technische Vorschule uniform . I am looking for a sleeveband that will match the shoulderstraps .

I want a leader tunic either HJ/DJ and the drell caps for my pair of drelljacke. And anything cool is welcome.

Looking for a nice HJ Dienstmütze here.
And hoping for a nice propaganda poster, or ten...
2016 will be the year I say goodbye to my bank account I think. :faint:

My wish is for all members here to find items at fair prices that they wish to add to the collection and for the forum to continue to be a beacon of facts and research in a hobby of much speculation and lore.

My "wish list" for 2016 is empty. :swiss
But for those with wish lists, let`s hope it works out.

I hope you all get your wishes fulfilled in the new year.

I made an appointment with my bosses, that I can retire early and no later than at the end of 2016.

Therefore there will be no economy to buy so much in the future. But I will keep looking for Flieger-Tech. Vorschule photos and documents.

I hope you all get your wishes fulfilled in the new year.

I made an appointment with my bosses, that I can retire early and no later than at the end of 2016.

Therefore there will be no economy to buy so much in the future. But I will keep looking for Flieger-Tech. Vorschule photos and documents.

Most excellent Henrik. Hopefully there will be a little economy left over for traveling. Congratulations on the upcoming retirement!

As far as the HJ is concerned, I'd like to find a Gausieger, a Golden HJ pin and a führerausweis with a nice photo in it. And I will also look for a transitional Gottlieb Hammersfarh HJ knife.

Well, as Albretch says, anything cool at a fair price will be also welcome.

Back