Bund deutscher Mädel collection

Can I ask why you posted your collection here on the forum when it was already up for sale with a dealer? Just seems a little odd to me.
well i posted long before i tried to sell..it made ssense tome to show to people who collect the same thing!
also im not able to list here in ssale category!
thirdly why does it matter,,, you still get to see alot of items altogether wich is not something you see everyday!

well i posted long before i tried to sell..it made ssense tome to show to people who collect the same thing!
also im not able to list here in ssale category!
thirdly why does it matter,,, you still get to see alot of items altogether wich is not something you see everyday!

Well, you opened the thread on the 25th of October and 5 days later the items you showed were reported as being up for sale with a dealer. 'posted long before I tried to sell' ...?

You can't sell on the forum because you're not a Full Member.

It matters because you showed items which you had already decided to sell but failed to mention that this was the case. Your second point above shows quite clearly to me that you intended to sell and that the only thing which stopped you explicitly offering the items for sale here on the forum is that you were not a Full Member and therefore had no access to the facility.

I can only go on what I see.

well i apoligise for actions you feel unapropriate. but how was i to know that? and i dont even know how to get full member status!
and in a previous post i mentioned i couldnt sell here and was looking for help with that..
and also.. if i posted pics... and didnt sell until 5 days later ,
how do yyou know that i wanted to sell the same day posted here? i am able to change mind on things in weeks time..if i could delete thread or pics i would have...
also if not in buying forum, then people woukldnt be looking to buy items anyway? my goal in posting the pics was to show the many different items all in one place to people with similar interests, not to cause trouble ! thank you happy holidays

Well, you opened the thread on the 25th of October and 5 days later the items you showed were reported as being up for sale with a dealer. 'posted long before I tried to sell' ...?

You can't sell on the forum because you're not a Full Member.

It matters because you showed items which you had already decided to sell but failed to mention that this was the case. Your second point above shows quite clearly to me that you intended to sell and that the only thing which stopped you explicitly offering the items for sale here on the forum is that you were not a Full Member and therefore had no access to the facility.

I can only go on what I see.

No probs. It just seemed odd to me and as I say, I could only go on what I read in the thread.

The information on membership is on the forum homepage (see pic below):

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Back