Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    I have all of my photos in archival photo albums but it is still not my favorite way to keep them. I had thought about getting albums with archival paper and using the little triangular holders to stick onto the paper with the picture on the 4 corners like they used to do. Has anyone done this? It may be a lost cause because I have too many pictures and too little time to take on that project.
    Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by glider907th View Post
    I have all of my photos in archival photo albums but it is still not my favorite way to keep them. I had thought about getting albums with archival paper and using the little triangular holders to stick onto the paper with the picture on the 4 corners like they used to do. Has anyone done this? It may be a lost cause because I have too many pictures and too little time to take on that project.
    Bobby
    I use the same method for my collectionable pictures (not all HJ) the tricky part is , when you got a pille laying about, you're up for some work.

however, I have an album prept to recieve new picks. As pic don't come in to many a size, you can alway fill out a page with the corner pieces and put the pics in later on.

I even tought of laminating them so nothing can tough them, but turned out not to work. pic got damaged trough the heat of the machine. (tested it with some regular home made family pics.)
    Last edited by H2OCO2; 14th October 2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: spelling and adding

how a beerstand becomes a display for WWII items

newest display i made:

started from a originaly wood case used for one meter of beer () as they are sold in belgium to give to people as a gift.

I drunk the beers fast enough to start on it. :laugh:

how i did it :

I turned the stand around because of the engraved markings of the maker on the front.
    I sanded it smoud and put varnich on it.
    the front is open, so I have ordered to pieces of plexi to close it off.
    its not to big, but will do for showing items like i did and , as i did, to hang on the wall. i 'll ad a pic when completely finished

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12