display at the reading airshow

Thanks Received
I was talking to a Hj member this past weekend at the reading airshow. His name was herman he lives here in pa. I took a few pictures of his hj display. But I have to say alot of his stuff just didnt look right too me.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It is hard to tell from the scans , but in my opinion ; I feel that only about 1/4 of the items pictured are good .

He didnt want to talk much about his past in the Hj. He told me he join just to get a pair of boots. I though that knife was crazy looking.

I was talking to a Hj member this past weekend at the reading airshow. His name was herman he lives here in pa. I took a few pictures of his hj display. But I have to say alot of his stuff just didnt look right too me.

Hi,
it is distressing to see so much fake and to propose it to gullible customers!!!.
Regards
Eric

allot of wasted money there and it is being displayed to the public which gives confidence where it should not be :Cry:

I agree with paul theres things there that are total fantasy to a new collectore or some one who wants to collect will not no if these are true or not its terible

I think mabe we should put together a photo bass of fantasy iteam that have been made up couse iam starting to see more and more of them showing up very misleading

steve :yo:

this guy is nothing but a con man was probably never in the hj but its a great story to sell your fake hj items afterall if he was in the hj surely his items must be good.

BUY THE ITEM NOT THE STORY

Within those items, I miss a important part of the HJ life, the HJ-iphone.

Many fantasy items there...

Regards

Antonio

Nothin was for sale. I wasnt goin to call out a old man in front of everyone. I just took a few pictures, and if anything i got a good laugh out of it.
shane:001_rolleyes:

Shane,

Overall, how was the airshow? I had planned on making the drive east, but other things got in the way. Were there a decent amount of aircraft? Anything stand out from memory as what was there?

Rob

wow iam missing the HJ ''leatherman'' must be a special ops edition

classic HJ fake with the Voos :jaw:

Back