Everything (right now)

Many thanks for the nice comments guys. Garry, I've never seen the Verwalters straps with the triangular pips for sale. I know that Joe found some not so long ago and they are a fantastic set. I hope to find some myself one day. Thank you again for the many nice compliments guys, I also enjoy viewing your items as well.

Some group shots of straps and Boards.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Yummy , Darin LOL
How high up the ladder were you to get all the straps in one photo ?

A nice little lot came in yesterday. I really like the Bann 201 single and the Jungbann 109 from the "Youth Led By Youth" book. Always nice to add published items to the horde.

Attachments

A nice little lot came in yesterday. I really like the Bann 201 single and the Jungbann 109 from the "Youth Led By Youth" book. Always nice to add published items to the horde.

I like so much the Oberbann 4 shoulder boards. I wish to found someday a pair of this oberbann for make an early uniform with the cap what I own. Congrats!

Thanks Albrecht. The Oberbann 4 straps turn up from time to time on dealer sites, but are usually a little expensive compared to the red piped early straps. I've seen a few set of these Gefolgschaftsführer that appear to be in really nice condition for Bann 174, perhaps a lot find or something.

First arrivals for 2013! A nice little haul. The book is "Die Jugend Des Fuhrers Adolf Hitler", the ausweis and drivers insignia are part of a split group (I have the motor straps from this group) that's been reunited, a handmade "LBA" cuff title, and a fire police insignia. A nice parcel to open. The D.J. strap arrived a little while back from Ebay. Still waiting on other items from last month now.

Attachments

Darin, NICE LOT. The Cuff Title looks great, but will be interested for sure to see more about that book.

Also, looking forward for more pictures from the Ausweis, by the way, the Diamond looks different, i am not specialized in this type of document, but, is that normal?

CONGRATULATIONS

Regards

Antonio

Hi Antonio, I will post more pictures of the Ausweis, looks like someone colored the diamond on the front in or something. Here's a Bann Feldscher that just arrived. It looks as though the red border has been added, possibly due to a promotion. Not a textbook red border on this one but in hand appears period.

Attachments

My Feldscher items all together.

Attachments

Here is a photo of an HJ boy wearing the first pattern medical sleeve insignia .

Attachments

Back