Everything (right now)

Thanks Received
Everything (right now), three more sets of straps on the way.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hi Darin,
A very focused and advanced collection you got there. Very special! Thank you for sharing. JME

not bad its ok darin :laugh: where do you live again :laugh: im sure there is a mental health act i could get you sectioned under as you do need help im only doing this as a friend and trust me i would look after your collection till you were better :thumbup::thumbup:

really wounderful collection darin

Allright Darin
I count 96 shoulderstraps .:thumbup1:
I got you beat by 8 , I have 104 as of today:thumbup:, but that is not including the ones I have on shirts and uniforms .:scared::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The collection is just amazing, SPLENDID!!!!!!!

Well done man, it is really impressive!!!!

Regards

Antonio

Allright Darin
I count 96 shoulderstraps .:thumbup1:
I got you beat by 8 , I have 104 as of today:thumbup:, but that is not including the ones I have on shirts and uniforms .:scared::lol:

Joe, I'm closing in fast, I've got three sets on the way right now, one's a real nice early set of the large ones.

im up to 114 and still going strong :tongue_smilie: between us 3 wow what a collection of boards would like to see yours joe cheers

im up to 114 and still going strong :tongue_smilie: between us 3 wow what a collection of boards would like to see yours joe cheers

That would be a real site to see Steve. We could back it up with some fahnes, Joe has a Jungbann 143, same Jungbann as mine, and a couple of yours in the center, that would be awesome.

great pic dar, nice to see them all together with a nice background, cant believe how quick this collection has grown

Cheers Stu, it's grown while my bank account has shrunk! :tongue_smilie:

WRONG WAY OF THINKING! You have converted funds not making any interest in the bank into a viable investment even in this economy in actual fact your money is doing more for you now than in any investment account, so carry on your are doing well CAVEAT AS LONG AS California has water eh!
:lol:

WRONG WAY OF THINKING! You have converted funds not making any interest in the bank into a viable investment even in this economy in actual fact your money is doing more for you now than in any investment account, so carry on your are doing well CAVEAT AS LONG AS California has water eh!
:lol:

So there you go, supporting the Global economy in times of crisis... so, keep spending Darin!!!!

Great collection!!

Regards

Antonio

Back