Everything (right now)

Updated overview photo. Pretty much all I have at the moment. Enjoy, and as always if there is something you'd like closer photos of let me know.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Darrin,
Looks like you got a Problem. A very good one I must say! You have some very nice pieces there! A very fine collection! JME

Updated overview photo. Pretty much all I have at the moment. Enjoy, and as always if there is something you'd like closer photos of let me know.

Hi Darin,
I like very much your collection of shoulder straps and I congratulate you. I show mine one day but right now I have other concerns.
Since when do you collect?

Its just a big OMG Darin!
It is impressive, really, a museum collection.

I love it :clap2: :001_tt1: :001_wub:

Went trough your collection thread again and i still fnd it an awesome collection Darin,i hope that 2012 will be a great collecting year for you with many straps and boards m8

An update shot from today.

Attachments

Darin, amazing collection, excellent picture, you can stay ages watching at that picture. WELL DONE!!! But still, my favourite items from your collection are... well... you got them from Garry...

WELL DONE!!!

Regards

Antonio

Well, that's kind Antonio and I'm very pleased that a few of the things I used to own are in Darin's great collection, in particular the 'Norkus' sleeve patch which couldn't have gone to a better home but they are of course just a tiny part of what we can see there. I love those really early HJ straps and DJ runes, NPEA, AHS, lyre, anchor etc etc etc and of course that 'HJ' sports badge from 1931 which is one of my favourite items here. Fantastic collection Darin :thumb:

Have you ever seen Verwalter straps (with the triangular pips) for sale anywhere Darin? Some of those would be a great addition I imagine.

Always enthusiastic when I see this fabulous collection! The medic patch is a gem for me:)

Back