Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yes, the poles are fully original. I understand that donating to a museum and then having your pride sold, sucks! It ia a honour thing if you give things away. This is why i make my own muesum and are my own boss. it rund under the heimat Museum in mannheim and i can make it the way i want.
    Cheers Dirk

VERY NICE some great examples.

agree with museums not a fan of donating to them as most goes out the back door from my experience

PAUL

Please login to view user info
    With Museums you associate preservation and safety, this with TR seems to frequently be out the window, makes you wonder about everything else displayed.

great collection! :)

Great looking collection! I love the Hockenheim trumpet banner!

Regards

Russ

That is some collection.
    I totally agree about the museum thing. My collection will go to my son and he can do with it as he wants!

Well put Lee, my kids know how much I enjoy my stuff and I'm sure they would save everything to give to their kids.

oh and great collection Dirk

Dirk, does this triangle on the BDM mannequin for Nord Nordsee have a brown background? Or is the brown appearance just the contrast in the photo? The brown background triangle is rare. If it is the brown one a closeup picture would be great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

good eye Darin that sure does look disinctly brown and have never seen this before. Certainly rates some closups

The brown one is early and really rare Paul. I think they have one pictured in Angolias book.

do not have that book, but want to know more about these

PAUL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast