Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nord Nordsee is also the only one I have personally seen in brown. I don't know if there are others.

Yest it is brown!

Hi,
    you are right the triangle is brown! I wanted to take a picture but the batteries were out. I can do it tonight. she is also wearing a blouse with a very small HJ raute on the left breast pocket. and a HJ sportsshirt. Both doll have that as underwear on! the boy has also a black sports short on, but no leables on it so I do not know if it is an original one.
    Just for me, how much is the brown triangel worth and from when to when was it used?
    Thanks
    Dirk

here the pictures

she waers a blouse half sleve with dj white buttons on and the triangel withwhite letters.
    regards
    dirk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the photos Dirk. According to Angolia the brown background triangle was discontiuned on 1 January 1935. It is rare so price is really depending upon how much someone wants one. I would price it up with the first pattern Landjahr (black background) or Schule triangles.

Please login to view user info
    Hello,
    First : only black triangles existed ! The brown ones are crap.
    Second : sorry for you but the 2 triangles "Nord Nordsee" you show are modern machine embroidered copies.
    Best regards

Dirk, If Fernand (Deebertex) doesn't like this triangle, I would trust what he says. He knows triangles well. Angolia shows this one in his book as rare, but his books do contain errors. I would trust what Fernand says about the triangle until I see other evidence.

WELL THAT BLOWS out a great possibility Please confirm whether these triangles where unique to the uniforms or have been added later

PAUL
    Last edited by Paul Ayerst; 2nd October 2009 at 08:01 PM.

I am back!

Hi just came back today after a long pause due to things..
    Checking in and see that comment about the triangles. I bought that "doll" as it is. I added nothing to it. I guess the former owner put the triangel on the vest. The vest is 100% original. Sorry for me but you know what: I like it anyways!
    Regards
    Dirk

I also note the brown version in Angolia's book and he states out of issue after 1935. I so not know where he got that info but for now would not remove that triangle as there is some good possibilities it is genuine

PAUL

Please login to view user info
    SUPERBE COLLECTION

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast