Hi im 15 and need help to know the basics :)

Thanks Received
hi there. First thanks alot for checking this out. Im 15 and a crazy HJ collector, i try to get my hands on whatever i can. i would love know the basics of HJ collecting and if i can buy anthing that would be good. Here are a few pics of my collection. Its not great but i dont have alot of money. Thanks for even reading :) :) :)thank you
my number 07443466953

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Welcome to the best forum on the internet conserning all aspects of the Hj , Bdm , Jm and Dj .
I started collecting when I was 12 years old back in 1974 when German militaria was cheap LOl .
From your photos , what you have looks to be all good .
Please post photos of items that you might want to aquire for your collection before you buy them as there are alot of fakes and reproductions out on the market. We can help you with identifying the originals from the fakes .

Welcome. Everyone starts at times and makes his experience.
I wish you much success in collecting and a good work together.

welcome Josh, good to see you came here i think Kyle showed you the direction? anyroads , any future buys as Joe says please post them here first, take a look around
spend a few weekends going through the original content and as accurate info your ever going to get mate!

your in good hands :)

Hi - Welcome, and with the age of 15, what a great collection you can have, when you reach my age !!! - I started collecting when I was 21 years old !!! and that is 42 years ago.

Kind regards

Michael :denmark

welcome to the forum josh,.yuor definetly in the right place mate,its all here.i love the sports-tagebuch & if i am up to scratch with my german its a sports diary,if im not mistaken,.look forward to seeing future items,willkommen und wir sehen uns später josh:aussie

si

Hi there Josh, welcome along to the forum.

You are off to a great start with your collection.

Would love to see some more pics of your knife when you have some time.

Plenty of good people here who are most happy to help in any way.

Regards

Russ

Hello Josh and welcome to the forum. Collecting can be fun, and it can also be frustrating and expensive. It appears you have several tinnies, they are a good start and not too expensive for a young collector. With time and funds other things will come to your collection. My advice is to be patient and look at and handle as many items as possible and become your own expert. Don't forget that a large part of collecting is doing research and in many cases it's the cheapest part of collecting but still very rewarding.

I wish I had what you have. I can see the pics in small size, but at your age having a HJ knife, HJ badges, urkunde... well that is really impressive. Congrats!

Back