HJ manequin

Thanks Received
i recently purchased a pair of Bann 84 Dithmaschen Nord/Nordmark shoulder boards for my HJ-winterbluse though i decided not to sew them on,instead i put them in a frame next to the manequin,one day i might sew them on,if i can find someone to do it.though about the manequin,the belt & strap are fake & the shorts are fake but everything else is genuine.i took some new pics,looks ok & thanks fellas for helping me out with finding those shoulderboards.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Really nice set up Wingman , the sewing is not that hard , just takes a little time , Most important is to be patient . If you have not done this before , it might take a few hours .

thanks joe,i did the best i could with what i could find,i think it looks pretty good,i will sew the shoulderboard on oneday but no hurry,cheers

Looks great. One teensy point on the knife position: it was moved from front left in 1934 but your boy is wearing a sports badge (Siegernadel) from the period 1936-39.

Yes, I'm a picky old sod :)

It looks really cool! You can bring the uniforms and board to a tailor and he may sew it.

thanks albrecht,i prob will end up taking it to a tailor someday,but for now i like the shoulderboards in the frame,i think they are awesome,cheers

That manequin is absolutely stunning, wingmann! Superb collection you have indeed. Not only the manequin, the frame with the shoulderboards and other frames I can see with a HJ urkunde (I think it is the golden HJ membership) are also really nice. Congrats.

That manequin is absolutely stunning, wingmann! Superb collection you have indeed. Not only the manequin, the frame with the shoulderboards and other frames I can see with a HJ urkunde (I think it is the golden HJ membership) are also really nice. Congrats.
thanks bud its nice when other collectors compliment your collection,.kepp me updated on how your collection is comming along,.cheers

silas

I really mean it, wingmann.
Sure, I will keep you updated on my new additions, which will be HJ-related items. Cheers!

Wow. Really cool, wingman! maybe someday I will venture into the uniform arena, just not yet. I have a question...besides an eye witness vet bring-back, where does one acquire an authentic HJ neckscarf? Are they RZM labeled? How would you verify authenticity? Just wondering...

Back