Thanks Received
hallo und guten Tag an alle fellow HJ collectors,.on monday i recieved my monthly package,always a great day,today i thought i would share with you some pictures of my recent HJ haul,& for anybody who is interested,i have done & will be posting some more items in individual threads but i thought i would take a few pics of the pieces straight out of the box & displayed into my collection.dankeschon!

cheers,
si

-BDM press photograph (from jugendburg storkow castle in the district of Oder-Spree in the state of Brandenburg)
-jungmädel promotional document to BDM
-HJ Proficiency badge M1/101 #150019
-HJ/DJ rank patches
-hj songbook

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Congrats for the new additions to your collection! If you get a haul like this every month... in no time your collection will be absolutely unbelievable! Documents, a badge, patches, a songbook... Lucky you.

VERY VERY nice!

What an impressive display. I think the addition of the photo of the young man in his full HJ uniform is a great touch to the display. You can see these pieces we collect in a glass display case, but to see the patches, insignia's, pins...etc used on the uniform pulls it together and displays it in context. Nicely done.

(ps: So YOU'RE the one who acquired the songbook before I did...:Cry:...hehe. that is a nice piece. I'm glad it went to a fellow forum member and serious collector.)

I like the way the cap, buckles and knife etc are displayed the best.

The nice thing about collecting HJ is that you can have a monthly haul ......

In some areas of TR collecting you can only have a six monthly or yearly ..... well ...... I wouldn't call it a haul ...... lets rather say ...... you can buy something ...... small
Nice items and thank you for sharing :yo:

Best

P

a few more pics

here are a few more pics,.after returning from a local militaria show,week before last i did a little re-organising of my displays.,thanks for all your comments,.cheers lads:good:

si

Attachments

I like ++++++

These are good displays Wingman. The brown cap is a nice color contrast with the other items in that display.

Nice items !

Best

P

Back