My collection

The wording on the 'tinnie' Darin mentioned translates as 'Free time (leisure time, recreation) with the Hitler-Jugend' so it was perhaps something which acted as advertising for the movement.

The wording on the 'tinnie' Darin mentioned translates as 'Free time (leisure time, recreation) with the Hitler-Jugend' so it was perhaps something which acted as advertising for the movement.

You are right Garry, I confused the word Freiheit with Freizeit.

the HJ wanted so much to have also the influence over the children in their free time after the school, so i guess this tinnie reflects that philosophy.

Regards

Antonio

Hi Antonio

You have a really lovely collection ! Many items I have not seen before but thanks to you I now have.

Thanks for showing and keep going !

My Best

P

Hi Guys,

Just tu update a bit more my collection.

Just got a lovely Kreissieger 1939 Hermann Aurich with document as you can see.

also got the 'The HJ' by John R. Angolia, Volume 2.

And also 2 more Tinnies, a lovely Rudolstadt 1933 and a great Josef Goebbels Jugendherberge (Dusseldorf) one.

For the next month and 2011, I will be just focussed on Tinnies and more Tinnies. Only thing I want to buy is the Volumen 3 from 'Youth led by Youth by Baker'.

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Antonio,

a really fine and special collection! I like your tinnies very much! Hope that you'll get more and more - I wish good luck for this "Mission possible".

Grüße aus dem Norden,
Sven.

Hi Guys,

This is my up-to-date Tinnie collections, when I come back from the football game, I will show all of the documents that I have and the rest of the stuff.

By the way, it is really cheap to go and watch a football game from Bayern Muenchen, only 15 Euros. And they serve Paulaner Bier inside!!!!!

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

you have some lovely tinnies antonio , the collection is growing rapidly :clap2:

Thank you Kameraden for your kind words and encouragement.

Ok, so a little bit more of my collection to be shown, a little bt of everything and pictures, quite a few of them (no many that I have).

At this point, you will recognize a few things given to me by Steve and Lionel. Thank you both once again.

Take care

Regards

Antonio
Me encanta este brazalete HJ..... voy detras de uno!!!! felicidades por tu coleccion!!!!:clap2:

Tinnies

Hi Antonio

Again thanks for showing !

I am always amazed by the designs of these tinnies. There are many that I like.

I've just bought five myself !

A really nice area to collect

My Best

Panther

Hi Antonio

Again thanks for showing !

I am always amazed by the designs of these tinnies. There are many that I like.

I've just bought five myself !

A really nice area to collect

My Best

Panther

Thanks Panther for your comment.

You are right, there are great Tinnies within the HJ, and they keep coming. Amazing.

Well, it would be great to show your Tinnies in the tinnies section!! the more the merriest!!

Regards

Antonio

Hi all,

I would like to show you all a few things from my "HJ Flakhelfer collection". Just got a few things and unless I see something rare, it will stay like that. My priority are my drug called TINNIES.

The Helmet is a M35, which is temporarely in my collection. Even though I havent seen any picture of a HJ member wearing one, well, it looks good for the picture. That Helmet will go to my nephew when he finishes his Aeronautical Ingeeniering degree in Sevilla (last year from 4) and Milan (2 more years ahead). So it stays a while more with me... happy days.

The Rest are a lovely cap, a picture, ok, a normal HJ Knife and a not so common Document, which you can see here with more details. Ah, also a magazine.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f35/hj-flakhelfer-urkunde-6319/

I have another picture which I will show apart.

REgards

Antonio

Attachments

Back