Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    Thanks guys!!!

Looking forward to get some more in the next couple of weeks.

So far, next week I will receive my first EK2. I have also decided to get a couple or 3 of this per year and have a mini collection of it.

So, from now on I will expand my Tinnie collection and start nice and slowly a EK2 collection.

Regards

Antonio
    Cant wait to see your EK2! I love them and they look good together as you can see from Mikes collection.

Nick

Hi Guys,

A little bit of update. Now that I am moving apartments and buying stuff for the new apartment, my budget is just gone... till July.

Having said that, there is always opportunities everywhere.

The Fliegers one is just a small little thing. Just love it. So far, my favourite one.

Regards

Antonio
    Attached Images Attached Images

VERY nice Antonio never seen that one before great catch

Really cool Antonio

Hi Guys,

I would like to show you, so far, how my tinnies collection goes. There you go.

Regards

Antonio

And a few more.

Thanks to everyone, THANKS PAUL, THANKS TOMAS, Thanks everyone. Sooner or later, you will receive more!!

Regards

Antonio

Keep it up Antonio! That last one, the little "diorama" is really neat, I've never seen one like that before. Any additional information on that one?

Hi Darin,

Really I dont have much information over that one. It is from 1934, in fact it is in the Tieste catalog as HJ 34-05.

Freiheit means "Freedom" in German. So in my opinion, this Tinnie was given to all those "city" boys in 1934 that make to a trip with the group to certain montains. I dont know why, I think it is a Tinnie given in the Bavarian/black forest area. Just for the mountains and trees. But this is just my thinking, because here, in Bavaria or Black Forest, you will be able to enjoy the forest and mountains that appears in that Tinnie. Once again, just an opinion.

Maybe you have to check it for yourself!!!

regards

Antonio

i`ve been registered on here for less than an hour and already learned something about one of my items.as i also have the Wolfsangel in green colour but did`nt know that it was HJ, just thought it was a general WHW.
    Thanks Antonio, and a great collection aswell

Hi Werwolf,
    Thanks for your words, and happy to know that you have learnt something. Honestly, in this forum you (we) can learn so much? So many threads to read and so great people here. Enjoy!!
    Regards
    Antonio

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast