Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Please login to view user info
    Hi all again,

I got this lovely sealed picture a while ago. Including the frame the measures are 26 x 20 cms. Not small.

As you can see, it looks a family picture from Flakhelfer member. From left to right we see a SS Unterscharführer, a member of the police and a Flakhelfer.

As I said, it was sealed but human curiosity sometimes can not be stopped so I opened a little bit a the back just to see what was inside. It was filled with paper, but I couldnt open more that I show, I felt a bit guilty for opening a bit, so I leave it like that for a while.

Best Regards

Antonio
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your collection is coming along nicely Antonio. I remember when you started out. It has grown into something great in a short time, well done.

Hi All,

Long time since I made the last Update. Now a couple of pictures of my small Reichsberufswettkampf collection. My 2 Focus as collector are:

- Reichsberufswettkampf.
    - Bavarian Army.

Now, it comes the part where all the pieces that I want, cost quite a bit. Still, as the dog said to the bone before eating it: "i know that you are hard, but I still have plenty of time" (In Spanish sounds better...)

Regards

Antonio
    Attached Images Attached Images

whoa look at the diamond on that 38, very nice collection Antonio!

the framed photo is a nice one to!

atb,Ewan

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789