My collection

Hi all again,

I got this lovely sealed picture a while ago. Including the frame the measures are 26 x 20 cms. Not small.

As you can see, it looks a family picture from Flakhelfer member. From left to right we see a SS Unterscharführer, a member of the police and a Flakhelfer.

As I said, it was sealed but human curiosity sometimes can not be stopped so I opened a little bit a the back just to see what was inside. It was filled with paper, but I couldnt open more that I show, I felt a bit guilty for opening a bit, so I leave it like that for a while.

Best Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Your collection is coming along nicely Antonio. I remember when you started out. It has grown into something great in a short time, well done.

Hi All,

Long time since I made the last Update. Now a couple of pictures of my small Reichsberufswettkampf collection. My 2 Focus as collector are:

- Reichsberufswettkampf.
- Bavarian Army.

Now, it comes the part where all the pieces that I want, cost quite a bit. Still, as the dog said to the bone before eating it: "i know that you are hard, but I still have plenty of time" (In Spanish sounds better...)

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Back