My Collection - The updated version...

Thanks Received
It has been a fair few years since I last posted here. My last post was in 2011, when I was 14 years of age. I am now 16 and my collection and my knowledge on the whole subject has dramatically changed.
I now have so many HJ related items, I need to buy two more cabinets to de-clutter the others!
I am unable to post a picture of everything, what you see here is only a snippet of what I do have. I have around three massive folders full of documents and photos as well as another full cabinet.

So here is my updated collection, enjoy!
*One or two of the photos may have a black box on them, this is for privacy reasons.*

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Looks like you are building a nice assortment of H.J. items. Thank you for showing your collection, and look forward to more photos of your items.

I started collecting when I was 12 yrs old back in 1974 , now Im 50 LOL ... Great collection , keep it comming .

I started aswell collecting when I was 12 but only police items. But when I was 21 I changed to the HJ until today. I should to say you got very nice items and its a luxury beign young collect ww2 items!

First of all, your collection is coming along very well indeed.
WOW. started at 11-12 years of age. At that age I could only dream about it. I started about 7 years ago, at the age of 36.
Collecting stuff of the HJ was a dream of mine, that I had for a long time put on hold in respect for my grandfather who was the youngest armed resistance member in Belgium (flanders) during WWII. A bitt after he passed away I started collecting.

So I need a lott of cathing up to some of the guys around here.
Mike
:belgium

fantastic collection kyle,i would love to see some of your folder documents or any JM/DJ/BDM photographs you have in your collection.

cheers,
si

Very nice collection, indeed. Items I would like to have myself. Thanks for showing. I was your age when I seriously started collecting Thrid Reich items. We still have time, don't worry!!!

Very nice collection, indeed. Items I would like to have myself. Thanks for showing. I was your age when I seriously started collecting Thrid Reich items. We still have time, don't worry!!!

Thanks :001_smile: Indeed we do, hopefully the prices won't be stupid in the coming years though.

fantastic collection kyle,i would love to see some of your folder documents or any JM/DJ/BDM photographs you have in your collection.

cheers,
si

Thanks, I will try and upload some when I get a chance. The collection has expanded rapidly within the year since I last updated this thread and my current photo count is around 120 (unpublished ones) so I shall try and scan some of the nicer ones and will post them up on here at some point. :thumbup1:

Back