my HJ and DJ buckle collection

that is one of the most focused collections. you could do a book on hj buckles just off your stuff. any closeups of the dj bucles..thanks tom

nickel brass/ HJ 2 piece/ DJ HJ conversion

nickel brass/ HJ 2 piece/ DJ HJ conversion

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

odds / unentered

buckles yet to be cataloged into collection

Attachments

DJ 45mm

DJ 45mm

Attachments

DJ 45mm/ NPEA/ Student 1st pat

DJ 45mm/ NPEA/ Student 1st pat

Attachments

DJ 35mm/ round DJ

DJ 35mm/round DJ

Attachments

NSDAP youth

NSDAP youth

Attachments

that is one of the most focused collections. you could do a book on hj buckles just off your stuff. any closeups of the dj bucles..thanks tom

Tom
I am working on a book as we speak :)
thinking that it will be about 200 pages color .. hope to have done sometime next year
thanks
Chad

buckle

Yes a realy nice collection and very interesting i realy like the early manufactures

this is the first time i have seen black dj buckle with silver rune are any of these rzm marked.. or were these painted by there owners. thanks tom

Tom
these were factory produced, and to the best of my knowledge , there are no RZM marked black DJ of either variety as they were produced prior to RZM marking control. I will go through mine tomorrow to verify that none of mine are marked..
did you know that there is also a non black DJ which has a silver box and silver rune as well...
seldom seen, but i think i have 2 in my collection..
thanks
Chad

thanks for the info. i've been collection about 20 yrs and cant recall ever handling the black or silver one. ill be on the lookout now. thanks

Excellent collection Chad. The best I've seen. :clap2:

I've started to concentrate on buckles and thought i was starting to get a half decent collection (although mine are general Third Reich. i only recently got started on HJ & DJ) but after seeing your pics i'm going to have to think again :frusty:

Alternatively i could try and find your address and send the Brinks Mat boys round :sneaky2:
Seriously though,well done. it gives me something to aim for and know when mine really IS half decent.
B.t.w, Could you tell me where you get your Buckle boxes from please mate?.

Wonderfull
It's like in a shop!

Great HJ buckle collection!

Back