My HJ room

very nice display cabinets,but i would hang up the winterbluse & DJ twill blouse,.i would put up some hooks those need to be hung up imo,& leave more room in the display cases.but some great items & a great collection,.very cool!!

cheers,
si

Last edited:
Excellent display, excellent items. I had already seen this great collection and this room in the Spanish forum of militaria collectors. Congratulations. Heran is right, you may become one of the best Spanish collectors of HJ.
Hello; thanks by your comments. I think it will not be hard become one of the best Hj collectors on Spain; I think there are not so much more, at least know!

very nice display cabinets,but i would hang up the winterbluse & DJ twill blouse,.i would put up some hooks those need to be hung up imo,& leave more room in the display cases.but some great items & a great collection,.very cool!!

cheers,
si

Hi wingman. Probably I introduce some more display case but I love the complete uniforms. I do not really know where to put all my things on the room as it is little. Soon I will post new photos!!

collection room

cool,.cant wait for some new pics albrecht,you have some great pieces.i love your collection.in my new collection room i had to dismantle my manequins & put in a nice display case like yours,as my new collection room is smaller,.but i also have a picture rail for frames for documents & photos,paper etc,.& i just hook my winterbluse etc on a coat hanger over the edge of the picture rail,saves alot of space,.its good to pin or hang flags off of aswell,but we all got our own style hey.i attatched a pic :thumbup1:

silas

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Well how I promised this is the room looking today. It has 5 display case and 7 mannequins. Room is actually at 98% and I do not know really well where will put more things :blushing:.

Attachments

It's a really nice collection of stuff. You can mount items like insignia on the walls if running out of space now. I am jealous, I have no collecting room, my stuff is always packed away in a large gun safe.

just superb albrecht,i would love to visit your HJ museum,:thumb:.i love the middle manequin wearing the HJ winterbluse & wintermutze,.very cool

cheers,
si

That's a cool collection displayed great Albrecht.
It's been & hopefully will continue to be really interesting to watch it evolve into what it is now compared to your first photos at the beginning of this thread over 4 years ago.
keep up the good work
:thumbup1:.

Just re-visited your room Albrecht its beautiful great job, it motivates me to get some pics of my bunker up !

Wow! Very impressive. I currently have no uniform pieces, but perhaps in the future...

Actually I wouldn't say it is so impressive, just some good item but still missing top pieces such leader items. Most of items are quite common. I am just luck enough to have a full room to put the dolls!

Actually I wouldn't say it is so impressive, just some good item but still missing top pieces such leader items. Most of items are quite common. I am just luck enough to have a full room to put the dolls!
I wouldn't be so modest. Your collection is very spectacular, and is certainly one that I envy in terms of uniforms! :thumb:
I sometimes just return to this thread to look at your displays.

After loooooooong time no updating my Hj room here I go

Attachments

I prefer my hat. A beautiful collection and very well presented.:good:

Impressive. Thanks for sharing. A room like this, just for you and your "dolls"... a dream for any collector. Saludos, compañero.

Back