My humble HJ collection

Thanks Received
Dear all,

I don't really have a HJ collection. I feel kind of ashamed to start this threat after having had a look at some collections on the forum. I am a collector of third Reich awards, especially EKs and now I would like to start a small collection of HJ items. Next week I will receive a HJ knife I've just bought and I will post it then. For the time being, the only HJ item I have is a HJ Ehrenzeichen. Maker: B.H. Mayers Hotkundprägeanstalt. Pforzheim. Maker marked: M1/170. Best regards and thanks for visiting.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

nice pin eliko,.i look forward to seeing some photos of your new HJ blade & the progression of your collection,.welcome,should post your iron crosses in the (other collections thread) i would like to see them.

cheers

Thanks for your visit and your comment, Wingman. Well, that pin is just a start in the world of HJ. I hope my HJ collection progresses. Sure, I will post my HJ knive when I receive it. And I will also post my iron crosses in the other collections thread.
Regards

Never be embarrassed to show an item. It matters not if you have one or one hundred, just show what you have. The members here all have varied interests and someone will appreciate any items you show.

Thanks for your comment, Gefolgchaft. That's true, what you have is important for you, you cannot compare yourself with anyone, just add items to your collection little by little and with the help of other collectors and forums like this.

Dear all,
My first HJ knife arrived today. It is an early, no-ricasso knife made by Arthur Schüttelhöfer. Solingen-Wald. It is probably the most common marker of HJ knives, but this one has the motto "Blut und Ehre" and the marker mark on the other side of the blade with the "double horses" logo, which makes it not very common. Indeed, in the WAF HJ knife database this type is not inclued, and searching in the Internet I have only found one of these. It has a nice wiggling diamond. Very nice in hand.
Please let me know if you like the knife (or what you don't like about it). I have already posted it in the "blades" forum, but I think it should also be in the thread of my humble collection. All opiniones highly appreciated.

Attachments

My new early HJ knife Gottlieb Hammesfahr, alreay shown in the blades forum. Thin and bright blade and a deep and very readable motto. Marked on the reverse of the blade "Gottlieb Hammesfahr Solingen. Foche", "Ges.Geschützt" and the piramid with cross" logo of this marker. The early small version, wiggling diamond. The scabbard has most of its original paint.

Attachments

That Hammesfahr is a real beauty !

Nice to see your collection growing.

Have fun,
Chris

Here is the new addition to my humble HJ collection. It is a HJ buckle, M4/44 mm (Paul Cramer, Lüdenscheid). It is a steel buckle layered with a copper coating and plated with nickelsilver. It was made earlier than those aluminium buckles, but I don't relly know when this buckle could have been made. Thanks for visiting. All comments greatly appreciated.

Attachments

After taking a rest in my collection, it's nice to be back with, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful awards of the TR: a Kreissieger. This one is a Kreissieger 1939 manufactured by A. G. Tham. Hope you like it. Pics are the seller's. The only ones I have in this laptop. Hope he doesn't mind.

Attachments

Here's the latest addition to my collection. A late HJ knife Gottlieb Hammesfahr, double marked RZM on ricasso (M7/67.38) and on the blade, with the characteristic pyramid logo of this maker. A fairly rare variant to find. I already have the early and late Gottlieb knives. I only have to find the transitional one to complete the set, although this may take years.

Attachments

Back