My small Hitler Youth collection by now

Thanks Received
Let me show you my small collection by now. Just started to collect HJ / youth items, trying to focus on items from Austria. If you have triangles from Austria or shoulder straps 503, 507 or 510 left, I would be interested in. Thank you!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks for posting your collection Michael. Looks great from here. When you have time you could post some of the individual items so that we can get up close and have a good look :)

Well, I would not say "small" collection. For sure it is a lovely one. Also it is a quality one too, let's not forget that.

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Best Regards

Antonio

Guys, thank you very much for your words. As I said, this is just the beginning. If you wish to see one item more detailed, please let me know and I will take some more pictures of it.

Here is a short update on what the collection looks right now. I´ve managed to put everything in a display which seems to get smaller and smaller by the time. :)

And here is also a picture of the latest arrivals from yesterday.

Attachments

Looking good. Alois collects Austrian related H.J. items here also.What is the large round silver item with the membership diamond in the center?

Yes, I am in contact with Alois on a regular basis and also already have purchased some items from him. The large round item maybe was mounted in a HJ home or has been made by a sympathizer. It is a wooden plate with silver colour, the diamond is printed and glued on.

--

Yes and my wife is not so happy about it. I´m really thinking of selling the remaining pieces of my Wehrmacht / Marine award to get some more HJ related items.
Das ist leider öfter so ....die Frau hat diese Reaktion : :scared:
MFG
Bertl

Don't joke about your wifes oppinion on your collection
and don't talk about all the money you put into it.:nono:
My ex-wife wanted half of the money out of my collection after the divorce.
She even took the best pieces out of the house an hid them at her friends.
She claimed for 75.000 Euro:scared:
Took me five years in court.
The two appraisers allone cost 6.000 Euro.
Was not funny at all.
Turned out on my favour after 5 years.
Now I am a single parent and still own a unique collection.
But happy as can be!

Back