Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

My Very small collection

Hi, After finally getting some photo`s taken here`s my tiny collection of Youth items. i`ll add some individual pictures of the obverse and reverse of each item to my profile (unless anyone wants me to put them on this thread).
    I`ve been collecting general Third Reich items for a couple of years but only decided about a month ago to concentrate on Youth items (although i think i`ll still keep collecting TR Buckles ).
    There`s a couple of Tinnies,a BDM knot and an HJ Armband i`ve bought that hav`nt arrived yet,So hopefully soon i`ll have more to add.
    B.T.W, Thanks very much to everyone that`ve been so helpful in the short time i`ve been a member(and thanks to Ewan for the great deal on the Membership Badge).

Hitler Jugend Membership Badge Obverse.JPGHJ film container open - side view.jpgHJ Rune badge.jpgNSDAP Jugend Buckles.jpg

Hi Werwolf,

Congratulations for your collection.

Dont you worry, it will grow step by step. And please, when you have a query before buy an item, we can always help you here.

Are you thinking in collecting something in particular, for xample, only Tinnies or shoulder boards? or you would like to make it more general?

Regards

Antonio

Thanks Antonio, probably just keep it general to start with then maybe get more specific later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Werwolf View Post
    Thanks Antonio, probably just keep it general to start with then maybe get more specific later on.
    I did the same, I got a little bit of everything in my collection.

Then I realised 2 things, I started liking really much the Tinnies and also my budget was quite limited, so sold what I didnt want to keep and left it simple for the Tinnies, my drug.

I guess other people may have had almost the same type of experience. And also there are people here who likes collecting all the can get and afford.

Whatever you do, BEST OF LUCK.

And dont stop asking.

Regards

Antonio

hi mate nice little collection there it will hopefully grow and grow ;) no prob on the membership pin mate its in great condition, did you take a picture of the back of it, always good to see!

cheers,Ewan

also mate i have seen the red centered buckles being called HJ and the other variation thats more ornate for bdm this is nonsense imo, as i believe both are nsdap jugend?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan stirling View Post
    also mate i have seen the red centered buckles being called HJ and the other variation thats more ornate for bdm this is nonsense imo, as i believe both are nsdap jugend?!
    I agree mate,i`ve always thought of them as NSDAP Jugend.
    B.t.w, i`ve put pictures of the backs of all my things in an album on my profile

Quote Originally Posted by Werwolf View Post
    I agree mate,i`ve always thought of them as NSDAP Jugend.
    B.t.w, i`ve put pictures of the backs of all my things in an album on my profile
    ok mate, we will see them rolling round the top

the roll of film is great not easy to find them now well done

steve

we all start somewhere when i started my 1st HJ items were a couple of photos and a few tinnies from acorns huge trees can grow well done again

steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast